ARG LEG AND THIGH MASSAGER (C30) uses the advanced technology to offer you an outstanding 3D massage. The user can enjoy a leg, calf, foot, and knee massage, depending on the area they desire to have massaged. The ARG C30 Massager with heating function works at three different levels of speed, is equipped with a preset program, and allows the user to adjust the additional knee massage system, in order for the massage session to be just the way the user wants it and for the feeling of relaxation to be extreme. All these settings can be made using the incorporated remote control.
· PRESET MASSAGE PROGRAM
· CALF, FOOT & KNEE MASSAGE
· FOOT MASSAGE ROLLERS
· CALF MASSAGE ROLLERS
· 3 MASSAGE SPEEDS
· HEAT THERAPY SYSTEM FOR THE KNEE
· 30 Massage Airbags
· 360 Degrees Rotation
· 15 Minutes Timer Function
· The massager uses additional air bags for calf and knee massage.
· This function activates blood circulation, enhancing the sensation of wellbeing.
· A combination of 30 air bags of different sizes fully wrap around your calves and knees, in order to offer you a thorough massage.
· If you use the C30 massager every day, you will notice how your legs become stronger and more vigorous.
· The massager is recommended for everyone, but especially for those who feel their legs are tired or spend a lot of time standing upright or walking during the day.
· BRAND : ARG
· MODEL : C30
· VOLTAGE : 220V
· IN THE BOX: 1pc ARG C30 Leg and Thigh Massager.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
· Unpack the ARG C30 massager machine from the product box.
· You can find the power adapter and instruction manual.
· Connect the power adapter to the port at the rear end, and turn on the main power switch on the product.
· Relax on a comfortable chair and put your feet into the leg and thigh massager machine.
· Press the On/Off button on the remote control of the leg massager machine.
· Select between the 3 massage speeds along with heat function.
· Enjoy the relaxing massage. After 15 minutes, the massager will stop automatically.
· After use, switch off the main power supply of the device and disconnect the power cord.