ARG T RANSCUTANEOUS ELECTRICAL NERVE STIMULATION or TENS MACHINE (ARG 715) 4 Channel is a non- invasive, drug free method of controlling pain. TENS uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to nerves to modify your pain perception. TENS does not cure any physiological problem; it only helps control the pain. TENS does not work for everyone; however, in most patients it is effective in reducing or eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity. Through the conductive electrodes, which are placed over the skin of the pain area, the pulse stimulates the underlying sensory nerves. This interferes and blocks the pain sensation to reach the brain.
TENS relieves various chronic and acute pains of the body. This highly refined instrument is convenient to use and totally safe from any side effects.
· TENS relieves various chronic and acute pains of the body.
· Gives relief in low back pains and cervical spondylitis.
· Also relieves shoulder pain, knee pain, pain due to sports injury, headaches etc.
· Speeds up muscle recovery
· It is safe, non addictive and drug sparing.
· TENS machine is convenient to use and totally safe from any side effects.
· BRAND : ARG
· MODEL : ARG715
· POWER : AC 220 V
· Power knobs marked as intensity control.
· Frequency knob marked as frequency control.
· Outlets of electrodes.
· IN THE BOX: TENS Machine 4 Channel, 8 electrode pads, main wire, electrode wires , 3 elastic bands.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
· Unpack the TENS Machine and take out all the accessories.
· Put the one end of the electrodes leads into the pads and put the other end of the leads wire into the outlets of the TENS.
· Put jelly or water on electrode and place the lubricated side in firm contact with skin of the area to be stimulated, securing in place with proper length of given elastic bands, that will decide the success of TENS.
· Always make sure the power knob is set at Off before each treatment or before moving the electrodes from one position to another.
· After the electrodes are placed securely on the area to be stimulated, turn the power knob On by slowly rotating the power knobs clockwise. This will turn up the power until the prickly sensation is felt.
· Rotate the frequency knob clockwise to increase the frequency of the power sensation. Hold at the best comfortable position.
· The positions of the frequency and the intensity should be to the level appropriate to the TENS therapy and leave it at this level throughout the treatment. The same output will give different galvanic sensations depending on the person who receives it or the parts of the body which receives it.
· Although once or twice a day with each duration of 30 or 60 minute is generally considered to be proper for each treatment, it may be given several times for longer period of time depending upon patients requirement.