ARG HEATING GEL BAG (ARG 751) is a new generation rechargeable hot bottle which does not require refilling of water. An electric heating gel bag is filled and sealed with special gel, used to provide warmth and heat to a specific part of the body. Gives relief from pain and makes you feel comfortable. It runs on electricity, no hassles of heating water on gas or changing water.
Charge the electric heating gel bag for 5-10 mins and use it for 2-3hours.
- No need to fill water.
- Automatic shut off.
- Charge for 5-10 minutes.
- Easy to carry and rechargeable.
- Safe and shock proof.
- No smell, No side effects.
- It is made of soft material that feels comfortable.
- Rechargeable Heating gel bag helps to give instant relief from pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc.
- Gives relief from sore neck, backache, menstrual cramps, hypothermia, sprains, growing pains, etc.
- Stays warm for 2-3 hours with 5-10 minutes of charging.
- No need to fill hot water again and again.
- Quickly and easily keep yourself warm and alleviate your aches and pains.
- Heating gel bag is more useful in winters, as it keeps you warm.
- BRAND: ARG
- MODEL: ARG 751
- VOLTAGE: 220V
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 500W
- IN THE BOX: 1pc ARG Heating Gel Bag with power cord.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
- Insert one end of the power chord into heating gel bag and the other into the electric socket.
- The red light indicates that the product is ‘On’.
- If you want the gel bag to heat fully, then wait for 5-10 minutes till it automatically shuts down (red light turns ‘Off’) or if you want less heat then turn off the switch as per your requirement.
- After turning off the switch, unplug the gel bag (do not use the bag when connected to the power socket)
- Then use it for heating & massaging body parts or keep inside your quilt to make it hot. If the gel bag is too hot, then do not keep it directly on the body.